Coir wattles are long knitted coir nettings filled with coir fiber. The coir wattles we supply are made from cleaned mattress coir fiber. It is ideal for sediment control during construction. The netting around the wattles is made from bristle coir twine.
It is commonly used in restoration and construction site activities. At Trellis, we export coir wattles in various sizes. The installation procedure is less labour intensive and coir wattles are 100% biodegradable.
- 100% Natural Coir Fiber
- Safe for the Environment
- Reusable, natural and 100% Biodegradable
- Helps protect storm drains and curb inlets
- Low Maintenance
- Strong and Durable Outer Netting
- No Removal or Disposal Costs
- Slope length reduction in steep slopes and storm water runoff control.
- Water diversion channels
- Sediment control for construction projects
- It is also used for landscaping and water draining.
|Product Name :||Coir Wattle|
|Diameter (available in 3 variants)||6" (15 cm), 9" (23 cm), 12" (30 cm)|
|Length (available in 3 variants)||15 ft ( 4.6 m), 15 / 20 ft ( 4.6 m / 6 m), 10 ft ( 3 m )|
|Weight||0.65 lbs/lf (1 kg/m), 1.5 lbs/LF (2.24 kg/m), 3 lbs/LF (4.5 kg/m)|
|Fiber||Mattress coir fiber
|Type of Netting||Bristle coir twine 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm)
|Strength||60 lbs (267 N), 90 lbs (400 N)|
|Certification||Fumigation & Phytosanitary certification will be done at no extra charges while loading the logs in the container. Any other quality certificates can be done on request and additional charges are applicable for the same.|